Executive Officer Returns from Annual Semi-LOA

News from the desk of Commander Reed

Moderators: Faith_Reed, Manley

Armstrong
Former Executive Officer

Executive Officer Returns from Annual Semi-LOA

Post#1 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to begin by apologizing for my rather diminished activity aboard Starbase 386 over the past few weeks. As some of you might be aware, I work a seasonal job during the summer months every year that does not allow me regular access to the internet. It is expected this would typically have a moderate effect upon my ability to maintain the daily level of activity I hold myself to during the off season. In the past, I have declared myself to be on semi-Leave of Absence for the duration of the summer season and done my best to continue my presence within the simming community as best as possible during that time. It has been particularly difficult this summer for some reason and I apologize for the effect my diminished presence has had upon the simulation as a whole.

The good news is that I have officially returned from my semi-Leave of Absence as of this moment with the intention of helping restore the activity level of Starbase 386. I must admit to relying heavily upon the members of this simulation to help keep things moving along this summer.

I would like to once again reiterate my ever-present offer of a joint mission post with any player who is interested. Let's get out there and explore what our simulation has to offer...for all of us.

Respectfully,

Return to “XO's Announcements”