Unlikely Companions

Optional posts about your character's life before coming aboard Starbase 386

Moderators: Faith_Reed, Manley

Bernard
Former Chief Counselor

Unlikely Companions

Post#1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:30 pm

<Day 1 - 1600 – Barracks Commons - Starfleet Academy>

Brev sat at one of the many tables in the commons room with 6 PADD’s spread out in front of him. He had an exam on Monday for his counseling class that he was trying to get ready for. He knew it wouldn’t be a difficult test but he wanted to be prepared.

He looked up when he heard someone sit at the table across from him. He groaned internally because he really didn’t have time for all of this right now. Couldn’t people see that he was busy?

Cole Porter looked at Brev with a raised eyebrow and smiled. He twirled the lollipop he was sucking on and pulled it out of his mouth with a load pop causing Brev to jump.

“Whatcha up to Bernard?” Porter asked.

“Isn’t it kinda obvious Porter, I’m studying. Something you should probably do more of.”

Cole let out a mock sigh of anguish and smiled. “You shouldn’t study so much. All work and no play makes Brev a dull boy. Why don’t you put that stuff away for a while and relax. Me and some of the rest of the guys are going to go down to Brody’s and watch the game. Why don’t you join us?”

Brev sighed and rolled his eyes. “Cole you should know by now that I could care less about football. When’s the last time you saw me watching a game. I’m just not that interested in seeing grown men crush each other for entertainment.”

Cole frowned and yanked the PADD out of Brev’s hand that he’d been studying. “Psychological strategies in tense diplomatic situations? Brev, why do you study so hard for this stuff? You’re half Betazoid. You don’t have to be worrying about that type of stuff.”

Brev grabbed at the PADD Cole had and he pulled it away and in the process scooped up all the other PADD’s on the table before Brev could get to them. Cole gave Brev a wide smile and Brev slumped back in his chair.

“Come on Brev, lighten up a little bit. I know you take this seriously and you think I should take it more seriously. However if you checked my status reports you would see that I’m doing quite well, 2nd in my class as of yesterday.”

“Yes but you could be 1st if you’d apply yourself more. I just want to make sure that I’m doing things right. I don’t want to screw up and have the wrath of my parents on me. The son of Starfleet parents flunking out of the Academy would be the death of me.”

“You put too much stress on yourself Brev. You’re doing fine. I heard J’Dar saying the other day that you were passing through your classes with flying colors. Relax, you’re doing fine.”

Cole hopped up from his seat and walked around the table to where Brev sat. He grabbed Brev by the arm and yanked him up. “Come on, let’s go.”

Brev grabbed his arm and rubbed it slowly. “Ow!”

“Sorry but it’s time for you to get out of this barracks and into the real world for a change. Fine, no football, but I’m getting you outta here.”

Cole grabbed Brev by the shirt and started pulling him toward the doors with Brev fumbling behind him.
Last edited by Bernard on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Brev Bernard
Chief Counselor
Starbase 386

Bernard
Former Chief Counselor

Re: Unlikely Companions

Post#2 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 pm

<Day 1 - 1645 – Mangiano’s Italian Restaurant>

Brev sat across the table from Cole and glared at him while picked at his salad. He’d ate earlier at the Academy cafeteria and he wasn’t hungry but Cole had dragged to the restaurant whether he wanted to be there or not.

Cole had talked nonstop since they had arrived about things that Brev could care less about. They had gone from sports, to motorcycles, and now they were on 20th century sports cars. Brev occasionally nodded but he didn’t have a clue what Cole was talking about.

Cole looked up from his lasagna and saw that Brev was only pushing his food around on the plate and had a sour expression on his face. “You really need to lighten up. This is just a friendly little dinner between friends.”

Brev glanced up and saw Cole staring at him. He hadn’t been paying attention but all the sudden he started getting waves of emotions emanating from Cole. He was anxious and nervous. Brev cocked an eyebrow and looked at Cole. He wondered why he was so nervous.

“I didn’t know we were friends. I thought it was more like acquaintances. And I’m fine, like I said earlier I ate at the cafeteria about an hour ago so I’m not really hungry. You’re the one that dragged me here.”

Suddenly Brev got the impression of panic from Cole. He was perplexed. What on earth would Cole be in a panic over? All he was doing is sitting and talking to Brev. Why the golden boy high school and now Academy jock would be freaking out while having a conversation with Brev?

“Are you ok Cole?”

“Huh, oh yeah I’m fine.” He flashed Brev his trademark hot shot smile.

Brev frowned. “You don’t seem to be fine according to your emotions and you’ve started sweating. It’s not that hot in here. Do you need to go to the infirmary?”

Cole laughed nervously. “Oh no, I’m fine. I’m just fine.”

Brev leveled a look at Cole. “Cole, I’m half Betazoid. Just tell me. I promise I won’t laugh if you’re concerned about that.”

Cole looked like he was a bug in a petrey dish trying to find a way out before the experiment began. He squirmed in his seat and started sputtering out non-sense.

At this point Brev was seriously concerned for Cole. He thought that there really was something wrong with him. “Take a drink of water and calm down Cole. There’s no reason to have a heart attack in the middle of the restaurant.”

Cole nodded and picked up his full glass of water and started chugging it. He finished it off and sat it down with a thud on the table. “Ahhhh, you’re right Brev. I should just spit it out. I like you. There, there it is.”

Brev blinked a few times and then slowly started. “I like you too Cole. Was that really that difficult to say?”

Cole looked at Brev and cocked his head to the side like a little dog. “Man you’re thick. I mean I like you.” Putting heavy emphasis on the word like.

Brev sat there for a minute and then it slowly dawned on him. Cole was interested in Brev as more than just a friend. This was the only way that he knew to get Brev one on one. Brev had been too busy with his studies to be thinking about relationships so it hadn’t dawned on him that there might be someone interested in him.

Brev took his time before he spoke. He wanted to use the right words. He didn’t want to hurt Cole; this evening had already been painful enough for him.

“I like you too Cole, but not like that, not yet at least. I didn’t know. I’ve been too busy with classes I’ve not been thinking about anything like that.”

Cole burst, “I know! I’ve been trying to do anything that I could to get your attention for the past 2 years. You are a one track mind. I was running out of options.” He puffed up his cheeks and blew out slowly. “I kinda thought that would be your reaction though. I’m not upset if you’re concerned. Just do me a favor and think about it, please.”

Brev was shocked and the only thing he could do was agree. “Ok, I’ll think about it. This came out of left field for me so you’ve got to give me some time to think about it.”

Cole’s grin went from ear to ear; he looked like the Cheshire cat. “Righto!” He wolfed down the rest of the food on his plate and took a very confused Brev back to the barracks.
Last edited by Bernard on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Brev Bernard
Chief Counselor
Starbase 386

Bernard
Former Chief Counselor

Post#3 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 am

<Day 18 – 1530 – Cole Porter’s Apartment>

Brev sat in the floor with his back to the couch. He was studying a PADD as Cole sat on the couch and watched a football game. They’d been spending more time together but Brev wouldn’t say they were a couple. They were just together a lot more than they used to be.

Cole yelled at the video screen and Brev jumped. Cole laughed and tosseled Brev’s hair. “Sorry.”

Brev just muttered something under his breath and continued reading his PADD. Cole just smiled at Brev and continued watching the game.

When the game was over Cole turned off the video screen and turned on the stereo to some music on the local Academy station. It played your average college radio faire. Cole seemed to like it so Brev just bared it.

“Brev, can I ask you something?”

“Hmmm?”

“Have you thought any more about what I asked you at the restaurant?”

Brev closed his eyes and turned his head so Cole couldn’t see. He knew that this was coming he just wasn’t sure when. Cole had been emoting questions at Brev for about a week now without actually asking Brev. He was hoping that Cole could have just kept thinking it without actually asking him.

Brev composed his thoughts before he said anything and then slowly started forming the words. “I have.”

“And?” Cole was practically on the edge of the couch as far as his emotions were concerned.

Brev prepared himself because he knew that Cole was going to explode. “And I will admit that after spending some time with you that I like you. Are you happy now?”

Cole jumped up off the couch and yelled out a “Hell yeah!” He pounded over to the window of the apartment and slung it open with reckless abandon. He shouted out at the plaza below at the top of his lungs “He likes me world!”

Brev covered his ears and yelled at Cole “Shut up or you’re going to have Campus Police knocking on the door. You know how you’re neighbors are.” Cole’s neighbors were four Klingons attending Starfleet academy all under one very small roof.

Cole ran over to where Brev sat in the floor and put Brev’s face between his hands. “I’m just so happy!” and kissed Brev right on the mouth.

Brev’s eyes got wide and he pushed Cole back quickly. “Whoa! Too quick! I need air.”

Cole slumped back on the floor from Brev’s push and sat there for a moment with a perplexed look on his face. “Too soon? Sorry, I didn’t mean to….I should have known better. I was just excited. I’m sorry.”

“No, don’t be sorry. It’s me. I just wasn’t prepared for that. Unfortunately for you Cole, I can read your emotions like a book. You project them like their on a giant movie screen for everyone to see. I didn’t expect that one though. Sometimes you just act without thinking. Give me a few minutes, ok?”

Cole nodded slowly and scooted back up on the couch. “Take your time Brev.”

Brev nodded back and went to the door of the apartment. He opened it and then closed it and put his back up against the door. His heart was fluttering. He’d never been caught that off guard before. Cole was starting to get to him.

He went down the stairs and walked the plaza of the apartment complex several times trying to work everything out in his mind. Could he do it, with the Academy and his responsibilities? Was he ready for to take on something like this now? Could he handle it when the inevitably would be separated after graduating from the Academy and receiving their post assignments?

That last one was going to be tough if they were going to actually try and make this work. They didn’t have much time left and it was fairly unlikely that they would ever see each other again. Cole was a pilot in training and Brev was going off for more training at one of the offsite Academy training centers for Starfleet counseling.

He heaved a heavy sigh and said to himself “You only live once Brev.”

He made his way back up to 406B and opened the door. Cole was sitting there listening to the music just as Brev had left him. He looked up at Brev and smiled. He motioned for Brev to join him on the couch. Brev did and Cole wrapped him in a bear hug and snuggled him up to his chest.

As much as Brev didn’t want to, he had to admit that he was quite comfortable wrapped up in Cole’s big muscular arms. He looked up and Cole was smiling down at him. He kissed Coles cheek and burrowed deeper into the arms of the handsome man.
Last edited by Bernard on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Brev Bernard
Chief Counselor
Starbase 386

Bernard
Former Chief Counselor

Post#4 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 am

<Day 36 – 0930 – Cole Porter’s Apartment>

Brev bolted up and bed and used the heel of his hand to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He looked around and didn’t realize where he was. Then he looked over beside him and saw Cole sleeping. His eyes grew wide and he lifted up the covers and looked.

“Oh thank god.” Brev sighed out but then he started thinking and his mind started racing.

Cole rolled over toward Brev, “mmmm” and grabbed him and pulled back down on the bed in a cuddle. “Good morning.”

“No not a good morning. I have class and I need to go and I’m here and I don’t know why I’m here and how did I end up here.”

Cole put his finger up to Brev’s mouth to stop him from going any further with his wild train of thought. “Shush. You worry too much. Its spring break so no classes. You don’t have to go anywhere. Yes you are here. You’re here because I brought you here. And lastly, you ended up here because you were hammered. You really can’t hold the real thing when it comes to liquor. I certainly hope you’re better with synthahol.”

“You let me get drunk!” Brev gaped at right at that moment is when the hangover headache hit him. He grabbed his head. “Oh for the love of god, why did you let me get that drunk?”

Cole sighed. “Because you needed to loosen up. Don’t worry about it Brev. You’re fine. All you need right now is a strong cup of black coffee and some pain reliever. You’ll be good as new in no time.”

Even though his head was throbbing Brev could tell that Cole was very happy with himself. He didn’t like that at all. “Did anything happen last night?” Brev leveled a look at Cole that said he would break his neck if he didn’t tell the truth.

Cole held up his hand in a mock salute. “Scouts honor. Nothing happened last night. I brought you home and put you to bed. That’s it. I promise.”

Brev heaved out a heavy sigh and flopped back on the pillow. He grabbed his head again. “Owwww.”

Cole smiled at him, kissed his forehead and got up.

Even though his head hurt, Brev couldn’t help but follow Cole with his eyes. He was tall and lean with practically no body fat, which made Brev sick. He was built like a brick house. His back muscles coursed with every step that he took and Brev couldn’t help but have a chill run down his spine.

Cole made his way to the bathroom and then came back into the bedroom a few moments later and walked over to the replicator. He ordered two cups of black coffee and walked back to where Brev was in the bed with the steaming mugs. Cole handed one of the mugs to Brev and then held out his hand and offered two pills.

Brev took the mug and the pills and nodded a thank you. He blew the hot mug of coffee and then popped the pills and washed them down with a long drink of the coffee.

Cole smiled at Brev again and took the mug from his hand and sat it on the bedside table. He pulled Brev into a bear hug and held him tight.

He kissed Brev’s disheveled bed head. “Better?”

Brev only grunted slightly and burrowed down into Cole’s arms. As much as he didn’t like admitting it, he could definitely get used to this, especially the fact that it was skin on skin. For some strange reason that gave him goose bumps just thinking about it.

Brev repositioned himself and lay on Coles shoulder. He used his fingers to trace patterns on Cole’s chest and looked up at him. “Can I ask you something?”

“Hmm?”

“Why me? Out of all the people at the Academy, why me? I’m not that special. I mean you’re the golden boy around here. What on earth made you want to be with me?”

Cole looked down at Brev and smiled. “I like a challenge. Besides, there’s just something about you that drives me mad. I don’t know what it is but I like it and want more of it.”

Brev frowned. “That’s not a very good answer but I’m hazarding a guess that’s the best I’m going to get.”

Cole shrugged. “That’s the best you’re going to get. Anyways I don’t have a good answer for you. I don’t know what it is about you that attracts me. You just do. I hope that’s good enough for you.”

Brev thought about it for a moment. He felt the emotions coming off of Cole and realized that he was being totally honest. Brev nodded his head and lay back down on Cole’s chest. “I didn’t even know you were gay.”

Cole sighed, “I didn’t either until I met you. I’ve always had an open mind about these types of things but had never experienced the feeling I got when I looked at you. I don’t know that I consider myself gay though, just open to possibilities. We only live one life and have to go with our gut. My gut said you were the one for me. I don’t know why but you dangled the bait and I bit.”

Brev nodded and moved up closer to Cole as he pulled him tighter into his body. Cole gently ran his hand up and down Brev’s shoulder. They sat there for a long time holding each other saying nothing.

Finally Cole broke the silence. “So, when am I going to meet your folks?”

Suddenly Brev’s headache was back in full force.
Lieutenant Brev Bernard
Chief Counselor
Starbase 386

Bernard
Former Chief Counselor

Post#5 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 pm

<Day 52 – 2030 – Cole Porter’s Apartment>

Brev sat down a box and slumped down on the couch next to Cole. He was exhausted. He looked up at Cole who was lightly brushing his fingers through Brev’s hair and glared at him.

“I can’t believe you talked me into moving in the middle of the semester. What was I thinking when I agreed to that?”

Cole smiled at Brev and kissed him on the forehead. “Well besides the fact that you can’t stand to be away from me, the barracks were being fumigated and you needed a place to stay. I’m pretty sure you’re the one who said that you were not looking forward to doubling up in the barracks next door. I said I had a big bed and you jumped on it.”

“Pft, you’re telling the story like you always do making yourself sound a lot better then you really are. I never would’ve been in this situation if Jansen hadn’t decided to bring a sample back from the exo-animal labs.”

Cole frowned at Brev. “How could anyone know that that thing he brought back could lay dormant for hundreds of years and reproduce without a mate? He’s a frosh, give him a break. Everyone’s done something stupid like that their first year at the Academy.”

“I never did anything stupid like that when I was a frosh.” Brev grumbled into Cole’s shoulder.

Cole laughed his deep baritone laugh and shook Brev lightly. “Of course not, you were too busy keeping your nose in a PADD.”

Brev slapped Cole’s stomach. “Hush, you could learn some of my good habits. It might help you out with that flight combat class you’re having trouble with.”

“It’s not a class, it’s a simulation. And the whole point of the simulation is to lose. No one’s supposed to be able to complete it. It’s designed to see how you will react under pressure. I had the 3rd best time in my class, so I think I’m ok.”

Brev muttered to himself, “You could be first if you’d just done those exercises I prepared for you.”

“I appreciate the gesture hun, but that’s not the way you prepare for this type of thing.” Cole sighed.

“Whatever you say dear. I stink and so do you. These boxes can wait. I’m going to take a shower and then go to bed.”

Brev stood up to go to the bathroom and Cole grabbed him by the hand and wouldn’t let go. Brev looked down at Cole and shook his head slowly and sighed.

Cole smiled back at him and winked his eye at him.

Brev sighed and pulled Cole up by the arm and they both made their way to the bathroom.
Lieutenant Brev Bernard
Chief Counselor
Starbase 386

Bernard
Former Chief Counselor

Post#6 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm

< Day 70 – 1330 – Starfleet Academy Quad>

Brev ran across the quad from his last class for the day. He was making his way to the announcement board to see what his final score was in his last psychology class before graduating from the counseling course and to see if he’d gotten his assignment yet after graduation.

He impatiently waited in the line to get his information and finally made it to the front of the line. He tapped in his cadet number on the console and it displayed his academic record while he’d been at the Academy. He quickly scrolled through the information to the information about the class and sighed to himself when he saw the passing grade.

He took a deep breath and scrolled down to the assignment status. His face dropped when he read the status message.

‘No Assignment has been assigned to this cadet yet. Please contact your advisor with any questions.’

He turned from the console and slowly made his way across the quad to where he was supposed to meet Cole. He flopped down on a bench and put his head in his hands.

A short time later he felt strong hands massage his shoulders. Cole bent down and kissed Brev on the top of his head. He came around the bench and sat down next to Brev putting his arm around Brev.

“What’s wrong love of my life?”

“Nothing, I passed my last psych class in the counselor program. Now all I have to do is finish my other Academy credits and I can graduate. Isn’t that great?”

Cole leveled his eyes at Brev, “It is but there’s something else that’s bothering you. What is it babe? You can tell me.”

Brev sighed and leaned closer into Cole’s body, “I’ve not been assigned yet. Everyone else I know has already received their assignment. Even you know where you’re going after the Academy. I was hoping to know what it would be so I would know if I need to put in for a transfer or not.”

“Why would you want to put in a transfer?”

“So I could be closer to you, ya big galute.”

Cole quickly removed his arm from around Brev and started adamantly shaking his head. “Nope, you’re not doing that. I refuse to let you sacrifice you’re career so that you can be with me. I don’t want anything like that to come out of your mouth again. I mean it.”

Brev harrumphed and leaned back on the bench. “See, this is the reason I didn’t want to get involved with anyone while I was here. I know that no matter what I do, I’m going to end up heartbroken.”

“So you would rather have never known me and kept your nose stuck in a PADD all 4 years at the Academy?” Cole barked out a laugh. “I don’t think so. You’ve done so much better now that you’re out of your shell. Brev, I am not so important that you would give up the chance to do something great to be stuck with a jocky pilot.”

“Well we’ll never find out now, will we?” Brev shot back a little harder then he intended. “I just want to be with you Cole. I don’t really care about anything else at this point.”

“You’re right, you don’t care but you should. Brev I see you doing a lot of good for Starfleet and I don’t want you to squander that just because you want to be with me. I’ll be around. I’m not going anywhere. We can still be in touch and if it so happens that we’re close to each other in our posts, so much the better. Please don’t sacrifice your dreams for me.”

Brev wrapped himself up in Cole’s big bear hug embrace and sniffed. He was trying very hard not to cry. He knew that this was going to be happening soon and he didn’t want it to.

Cole rocked back and forth for a while with Brev in his arms and smoothed Brev’s hair back. “Come on, let’s go home.”
Lieutenant Brev Bernard
Chief Counselor
Starbase 386

Bernard
Former Chief Counselor

Post#7 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 pm

<Day 98 – 0900 – Academy Docking Station>

Cole lugged his huge sack of clothing and personal belongings down the length of the platform to the waiting maglev monorail waiting for new cadets with their deployment assignments. The train would take them to the ships and shuttlecraft that would be taking them the rest of the way to their new homes abroad, on other planets or moons, research facilities, starbases, or starships.

Cole looked back as he dropped the heavy bag on the platform to take a breath and saw Brev walking slowly down the platform with his head down. This plastered a pained smile on his face and he left the bag to try and cheer up Brev.

He trotted over to where Brev was and wrapped his arm across his shoulders and lightly shook kissing his forehead. “What’s wrong handsome? Why so glum? You should be happy. You’re finally getting rid of the ole ball and chain.”

Brev scowled at Cole, “That’s not funny and you know it’s not. I don’t understand why you have to go. You could come to Vulcan with me. I’m sure it could be arranged. There are enough pilots for all the vehicles out there in space. They don’t need another.”

“Well m’dear, I have to go because that’s what the brass said I had to do. Besides, there’s a lot of turn over for pilots thanks to retirements and burn out.” Cole sighed and started walking, dragging Brev along. “I know it’s hard for you but it’s the right thing for both of us. We’ve talked about this long and hard and agreed that we should do exactly as we planned on doing when we joined Starfleet.”

Brev harrumphed, “I know but that doesn’t make this any easier for me and this seems way too easy for you. Why are you taking this so casually?”

“Because I know that it has to be done. Do I want to leave the Academy, leave my friends and family, the love of my life? Hell no! But I have to because that’s the way that it is. This is Starfleet and we’re not married. They don’t recognize our relationship legal binding and therefore can separate us.”

“Well that’s just stupid. I don’t like this at all. What am I going to do without you keeping me grounded?” Brev paused for a moment and then looked up at Cole with a wide eyed look and a crazy smile on his face. “Let’s elope! We can do it before you go then they can’t separate us!”

Cole let out a hearty laugh and ruffled Brev’s hair. “You and I both know that our parents would kill us for doing that and we’d be stuck with mess or head duty for the rest of our lives on the worst possible post in all of the universe.” Cole laughed and gave Brev a kiss on the cheek. “I love you Brev but you know that we can’t do that.”

Brev grumbled with his head down and dug the tip of his shoe into the ground like a child that had just been chided. “I know but that doesn’t make this any easier.” Brev looked up when he heard the whooshing sound and saw the doors of the train standing wide open to accept the love of his life and take him away from him, possibly forever.

Cole turned around and saw the gaping hole that doors gave to the side of the train and he heaved a long sigh. He thought this was going to be easier to do than it actually was. He’d reasoned with himself that this was the right thing to do for both of them but that didn’t make it feel any more right.

Cole turned back to Brev and saw him sniffle slightly. “Not the waterworks,” he muttered to himself quietly. He was praying that Brev would be able to handle this without making it a Casablanca moment but he should’ve known better. He knew that more often then he like to admit it; Brev wore his feelings on his sleeve.

He pressed his forehead against Brev’s and held him there for a long time breathing in the scent of him. He was going to miss that, among so many other things. He kissed Brev deeply, passionately, fervently. He didn’t know if he’d ever see the first person he’d ever truly loved again and wanted to make this moment last forever.

“I love you Brev Bernard.” Cole said with misty eyes.

Brev sniffed again, “I love you Cole Porter, you big dumb jock. I hate you for doing this to me but I love you in spite of it. What I wouldn’t give to kiss you again and then clock you in the kisser.”

Cole laughed again, “You always had a way with words.”

“I’d do it because it’d make me feel better but I can tell that you’re in as much pain as I am. You’re just better at not showing it to the whole world.” Brev said leveling his eyes with Cole’s.

“Time to go son.” The conductor said on the edge of the platform with a soft but firm voice.

Brev and Cole looked over at the conductor and Cole nodded. He turned back to Brev and used his thumb to wipe away a tear rolling down Brev’s cheek.

“You are the love of my life.” Cole said as he walked toward the door of the train and finally broke away his hand that Brev was holding onto so tightly.

“I love you too.” Brev said as the doors to the train slid shut and the train started moving down the length of the platform.

Brev watched as the train disappeared in the horizon and then walked over to a bench on the platform and crumpled in tears. Moments later he felt a hand slowly rubbing a soothing circle on his back. He looked up and saw an older woman in a Starfleet uniform.

“Let it all out dear. Just let it all out.” She said with a sad smile on her face.

Brev leaned into the woman beside him and sobbed uncontrollably.
Lieutenant Brev Bernard
Chief Counselor
Starbase 386

Return to “Character Development”