+1 Announcement of Announcing!

News from the desk of Commander Manley

Moderator: Manley

Manley
Commanding Officer

+1 Announcement of Announcing!

Post#1 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:36 pm

As of 1 September 2015 the character officially in command of Starbase 386, both for future in-character and out-of-character purposes is Commander Thomas Manley. Though the player remains the same, the characters will have separate forum accounts and you will occasionally see some posts with the Lange account. This is to preserve the history of the character on this forum and keep subplots straight.

(And if anyone else, now or in the future, wants to set up separate accounts to post with their frequently-used NPC characters, please message me and we can discuss it.)

Starbase 386 will continue to be active for the foreseeable future. However, it will not be structured as the "you must post this often of you're out" sim. In 15+ years of gaming and simming, I have found that good character writers often work best when given other good character writers to work with. I have also found that artificial deadlines lead to poor-quality posts. So, we will be structured as more of a communal writing project among friends.

All members are, of course, encouraged to post as often as they like and can do at a quality level. And I will attempt to lead by example.
Tony
AKA
Commander Thomas Manley, Jr
Commanding Officer
Starbase 386

Return to “CO's Announcements”